Updated January 24, 2018
Welcome to FLIP Training! When you sign up with us or use FLIP Training, you provide information to us. Below we explain what information is collected, how it is used to your benefit, under what circumstances your information may be disclosed, and the choices that you have with your information.
- The information that FLIP Training and its affiliates collect about you.
- How that information may be used.
- With whom FLIP Training may share your information.
- How FLIP Training protects your information.
A) Information Collected by Us
1. Personal Information
FLIP Training and its affiliates (“we” or “us”) provide its family of Internet sites, services and applications to you (our “Services”). Registration with us is optional, but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use many of our Services unless you register with us. Depending on how you interact with our Services, you provide us with information, which may include:
- Your name, email address, user name, password, telephone number, and other registration information;
- Information about your preferences;
- Your interaction with our Services and features;
- Transaction-related information, such as, your orders for any services, downloads or other features, or purchases, if any, that you make from us;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of particular offerings on our Services.
2. Technical and Device Information
We may receive or collect from you certain technical information when you use the Services. This information may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Service;
- Log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
B) Use of Information
1. Our Use of Your Information
We may use your information:
- To deliver our services and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you);
- To improve our services to you;
- To personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To fulfill your request for products or services;
- To use your login user ID and password to register you on your behalf and to give you access to our affiliate websites and services as part of a “single sign-on” feature; and
- To provide you with updates and other information regarding the Services.
2. Other Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information, like your IP address, to analyze statistical site usage and to customize our site’s content, layout and services. This information will allow us to improve our services and better understand and serve our users.
- We may share your information with the company that employed you, engaged you, or authorized you to access and use the Service.
- We may use statistical information on an aggregate basis to measure performance of our Service; we may share this information with third parties in a way that does not identify you personally or the identity of your company as the source of such information.
- We may share your information with our family of companies and affiliates and with trusted business partners that we do business with who may have content and offers of interest to you. We do not share personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes unless expressly authorized by you.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of the Service, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- To other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- To an existing emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary to protect our property;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
We use analytics software to allow us a better understanding of the functionality of our mobile software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally-identifying information you submit within the mobile app.
Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our service and must not submit any personal information to us.
F) Links and Other Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other websites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
G) Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Service information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your information.
J) How to Contact Us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
112 S. Main St.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
K) If You Are a Resident of California
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, and
- If the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
- The Services currently do not respond to “do not track” mechanisms featured in any Internet browser.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is email@example.com.